© 2012 Camarillo Hospice Corporation, 400 Rosewood Avenue, Suite 102, Camarillo, CA • (805) 389-6870
Care beyond cure…
Camarillo Hospice is a volunteer hospice and grief counseling center dedicated to the dignity of life by providing free care, comfort, support and counseling to individuals and families facing a life-limiting illness and/or grieving the loss of a loved one.
• Patient and Family Support Services provide patients and families with
emotional support, practical assistance, respite and friendly visiting.
• Bereavement Support offers support groups, individual and family counseling,
peer support and education to promote the healing process.
• Assistance for the Caregiver includes education and respite to ease the
“burdens” of caring for a loved one.
All Camarillo Hospice services are provided free of charge.
THANKS TO OUR PREMIUM SPONSORS:
Want to support Camarillo Hospice by becoming a Premium Sponsor? Click here for details.
Sponsored by Camarillo Hospice
8 AM to Noon every Saturday
2220 Ventura Blvd., Old Town
• COUNTY COMMERCE BANK
• INNOVATIVE MARKETING
• RADIATION ONCOLOGY CENTERS
OF VENTURA COUNTY
• STORE SAFE
• BUENA VISTA HOSPICE & HOME HEALTH
• CHRISTOPHER SMITH, M.D.
ELLEN F. SMITH
• AL LOWE CONSTRUCTION, INC.
Mark your calendar for our 7th
Annual Camarillo Chili Cook-off
& Music Festival on Sunday,
September 6, 2015!
CAMARILLO HOSPICE TREE OF LIFE LIGHTING CEREMONY
Sat., Dec. 6, 2014 at 4:30 PM
Constitution Park, Camarillo